Terms and Conditions
Our Commitment to Quality
1. Acknowledgement of PO is required.
2. Acceptance of PO gives TBT, it customers, and regulatory agencies the right to enter the sellers facility to determine and verify the quality of work, records, and material at any place, including the plant of subcontractors.
3. Test reports are required for all raw materials and Certificates of Conformance are required for all processing and component parts unless otherwise agreed to.
4. All outside/special processing must be performed by TBT approved sources.
5. Quality records pertaining to this purchase, if not supplied with shipment, must be retained at supplier for not less than 15 years.
6. Supplier is to notify TBT promptly if non- conforming product is identified or created. Approval by TBI is required prior to shipping any product deemed to be non-conforming.
7. Any changes in product or processing, change of suppliers, change of manufacturing facility location must be promptly communicated to and approved by TBT prior to processing or supplying material.
8. By accepting this order, the supplier agrees to flow down all applicable requirements to sub tier suppliers.
9. Suppliers quality management system to be in compliance with AS9100or have prior approval by TBT.
10. Supplier agrees to comply with Executive Order Number 13224 – blocking property and prohibiting transactions with persons who commit, or support terrorism.
11. 22 CFR and 15 CFR apply to this order. By accepting this order, supplier agrees to comply with the applicable requirements.
12. Supplier to maintain record of original of materials used to fulfil this order.
13. No Class I ozone depleting chemicals shall be used fulfilling this order.
14. Supplier acknowledges that any technical data supplied by TBT that is identified as “ITAR-controlled” or the like may not be disclosed to any foreign persons or foreign commercial entity. This technical data is only to be used to fulfill this order. The supplier will convey this same requirement to their suppliers. The supplier agrees to destroy or return all technical data upon completion of this order.
15. Unless stated otherwise, the supplier is required to comply with DFARS clause 252.225-7014 ALT 1 “Preference for Domestic Specialty Metals”. The supplier is required to flow down this DFARS clause to sub-tiers in support of this contract.
16. The supplier shall ensure that counterfeit parts are not used in the fulfillment of this order. This includes controls for acquiring and assuring traceability of product, parts and components from original and/or authorized manufactures.
17. Conflict Minerals Certification – By accepting this order, the supplier certifies that 1) there are no conflict minerals present in the materials being provided; and 2) responsible steps have been taken to ensure that the product being provided does not contain conflict minerals.
18. By accepting this order, the Supplier certifies that they are in compliance with FAR 52.222-54, Employment Eligibility Verification.
19. By accepting this order, the supplier agrees to the following:
19.1 Supplier and their subcontractor shall comply with all applicable requirements contained in laws, regulations and directives including but not limited to national, EU, United States, state/provincial and local environmental, health and safety laws, regulations, relating to the supply of Goods and Hazardous Materials.
19.2 All Goods shall comply with the requirements set forth in the Montreal Protocol on Ozone depleting substances. Upon delivery of Goods to Buyer, Seller shall notify Buyer in writing of all Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) as identified on the “candidate list” as published by the ECHA in accordance with Article 59.1 of the European Regulation (EC) no 1907/2006 concerning the REACH.
19.3 No Goods shall contain any of the Hazardous Materials pursuant to Article 2.1 and identified in Article 4.1 of the European Parliament Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS Directive).
19.4 All Goods and Hazardous Materials supplied to the Buyer shall comply with all applicable requirements under the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA), 15 U. S. C. 2601 et seq., and implementing regulations there under.
19.5 At no time shall the products come in direct contract with mercury or its compounds nor with any mercury containing device employing a single boundary.
19.6 Ensuring that persons are aware of: −, their contribution to product or service conformity; − their contribution to product safety; − the importance of ethical behavior. And that the Competence of Personnel as applicable meet the requirements of the TBT Purchase Order Service or Products Ordered.
20. Supplier shall establish, document, and maintain a Foreign Object Damage (FOD) program IAW NAS-412. When applicable, the Supplier’s FOD control program shall include controls to preclude FOD or contamination at the Supplier’s sub-tier sources.
21. Unless otherwise stated Tube Bending Technology will not accept material from the following manufacturers: SAPA/TDA, Kobe Steel, Ltd., Shinko Metal Products Co., Ltd., Kobelco & Materials Copper Tube Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Kobelco & Materials Copper Tube (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Shinko Aluminum Wire Co., Ltd., Suzhou Kobe Copper Technology Co., Ltd., Jiangyin Sugita Fasten Spring Wire Co., Ltd., Kobelco Spring Wire (Foshan) Co. Ltd., Nippon Koshuha Steel Co., Ltd., Shinko Wire Stainless Company, Ltd., Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, Mitsubishi Cable, Mitsubishi Shindoh, and Mitsubishi Aluminum Co Ltd.